Whenever you 'work' or 'claim' as a character, your rewards are calculated at the time of claiming or working on a new castle.
The base reward used for this calculation is the total number of Ethereum blocks that have passed since you started working. This base reward is capped at 1 week for all characters, except zombies where it is capped at 3 days.
This reward is then multiplied by several other factors depending on the current game status. Find an explanation of each parameter at the end of this page
- Citizens and KingsReward = Base * Balance Factor * Dopeness * Farm Effect * World Vote Influence * Zombie Effect * Delta * Floating Factor
- Angels and Devils Reward = Base * Balance Factor * Dopeness * Farm Effect * World Vote Influence * Trait Advantage * Zombie Effect * Delta * Floating Factor
- Zombies Base * Balance Factor * Dopeness * Number of Workers * Zombie Delta * Floating factor
Citizens, Angels and Devils pay a base 10% Tax to the King of the castle they are working on. Kings and Zombies are unaffected by taxes.
After reward calculations, if the prize is higher than the current Castle Balance, the player will get all the remaining DOPES plus a bonus. Find the details on the Last Scoop Section
Base Reward The number of blocks that have passed since the character started working. Example, there are around 277 blocks in 1 hour.
Balance Factor Depending of how many DOPES are currently inside the castle, a different value is applied. - Balance lower than 1 million DOPES: 7 (70%) - Balance between 1 and 2 million DOPES: 8 (80%) - Balance between 2 and 3 million: 9 (90%) - Balance between 3 and 4 million: 10 (100%) - Balance higher than 4 million dopes: 11 (110%)
Dopeness A measurement of how DOPE your character is. Each level and character has different Dopeness, find the details in Character Upgrade
Farm Effect If a farm is installed on the castle, your rewards are increased by a 10%
Trait Advantage Angels and Devils benefit if their side is winning on the global vote. Details in Dynamic Voting
Zombie Effect If a zombie is inside the castle, it affects the DOPE collection efficiency by 10% for each zombie, and up to 5 zombies. If you claim DOPES where zombies have invaded, your earnings can decrease up to 50%. You can avoid this penalty if 3 days have passed since the last zombie entered the castle!
Delta and Zombie Delta Balance parameters that allow the management team to adjust balance and DOPE collection speed. Current values are: Delta: 30 Zombie Delta: 200000
Number of Workers Where zombies attack, their reward is directly proportional to the total number of workers inside.
Floating Factor A value to adjust the ERC20 Decimals to a value meaningful to the human readers. Examples
- 1.A Citizen has worked for 24 hours on a castle without zombies. Character is level 3, Castle has 3.5 million DOPES and is level 4, and has a Farm installed. Angels and Devils are tied in votes. Prize = 6648 (blocks) * 10 (balance factor) * (20+9) (dopeness) * 110 (farm effect, vote is tied) * 100 (not an angel nor devil) * 10 (no zombies inside) * 30 (Delta) * 10^9 (floating factor) Prize = 6362.14 DOPES To this prize, a 8% Tax is applied (castle Lvl 3) meaning Final Claimed DOPES = 5853.16 DOPES Tax to the King = 508.98 DOPES
- 2.The same Citizen from before works the same amount of time but now the Angels are winning by a moderate amount, and there is 1 zombie inside the castle. Prize = 6648 (blocks) * 10 (balance factor) * (20+9) (dopeness) * 112 (farm effect, angels winning) * 100 (not an angel nor devil) * 9 (1 zombie inside) * 30 (Delta) * 10^9 (floating factor) Prize = 5830 DOPES To this prize, a 8% Tax is applied (castle Lvl 3): Final Claimed DOPES = 5363.6 DOPES Tax to the King = 466.4 DOPES
- 3.The same situation from before, but now it is an Angel instead of a Citizen, no zombies inside Prize = 6648 (blocks) * 10 (balance factor) * (40+9) (dopeness) * 112 (farm effect, angels winning) * 110 (angel, winning the vote) * 10 (no zombies) * 30 (Delta) * 10^9 (floating factor) Prize = 12039.8 DOPES To this prize, a 8% Tax is applied (castle Lvl 3): Final Claimed DOPES = 11076.6 DOPES Tax to the King = 963.2 DOPES
- 4.A Lvl 2 Zombie has infected a Lvl 3 Castle with 800,000 DOPES left and 150 Workers inside, and has slept there for 1 day. Prize = 6648 (blocks) * 7 (balance factor) * (40+5) (dopeness) * 150 (workers) * 200000 (Zombie Delta) * 10^9 (floating factor) Prize = 62823.6 DOPES Zombies do not pay taxes!
- 5.The same zombie from example 4, but now only 32000 DOPES remain in the Castle. Prize = 6648 (blocks) * 7 (balance factor) * (40+5) (dopeness) * 150 (workers) * 200000 (Zombie Delta) * 10^9 (floating factor) Prize = 62823.6 DOPES Since the Prize is higher than the available bounty, the Zombie will take those 32000 DOPES, plus the Last Scoop Bonus, 60000 DOPES Total Prize = 92000 DOPES